Since the first Culture Report was developed in 2021, we’ve taken measured steps to ensure that we moved intentionally in addressing the themes identified, understood our changing culture as we grew ~30%, and communicated our progress.
With an accurate understanding of the current culture at Movement, we took a multi-phased approach to gather information in 2022.
- Pulse Surveys on Feedback, People & Culture.
- Burnout Initiative surveys
- Culture Survey Summer 2022
The surveys, material review of third party survey results, and staff check-ins contributed to:
1) Progress made on previous year’s findings,
2) Current culture of DEI at Movement
3) Roadmap for the three-year DEI Strategy.
2022 DEI Report
In this report, we take a thorough look at our company demographics, employee engagement and burnout.
The findings of our research were then compiled into key themes that we sought to address with our DEI Strategic Plan, which created targeted goals for us to track towards, monitor and report progress on throughout the year.
The full report can be found below:
Looking Ahead in 2023 and Onwards
We set an ambitious goal for 2022.
While we accomplished a lot with measurable progress, there’s more work to be done and we plan to walk the talk.
In 2023, we’ll stay accountable through:
- Annual and pulse surveys
- A 3-year DEI strategic plan
- Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)