Sr. Graphics DesignerLos Angeles, CA
Movement Strategy is seeking an Sr. Graphics Designer to lead content creation across clients in our LA office with a specific focus on entertainment brands and video content. You’ll work closely with the Creative Director and production team to bring concepts to life from both a strategic and executional perspective. Ideal candidates will have a passion for the digital and social media space—and redefining the model for editorialized social content created by brands. We are looking for someone with agency experience working on large brands and experience being a content creator in the the entertainment space.
Movement Strategy is an independent social-led creative agency with a focus on digital marketing initiatives through the combined use of strategic creative and a deep knowledge of the latest social features, tools and digital trends. Now at its 10-year tenure, Movement produces groundbreaking work for partners including Netflix, Amazon, HBO?, Universal?, Warner Bros., truTV and Turner.
As an Sr. Designer in our LA office, you’ll work closely with our Creative Director to conceptualize and shepherd through creative content. Your day-to-day tasks will including:
- Creating static and motion content for social channels including YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Watching films and series to be able to pitch and create strategic digital and social content
- Working with internal editing team to produce graphics for video content
- Executing on larger, campaign-level ideas and content
- 3–5 Years of Relevant Experience
- Minimum one year agency experience preferred
- Strong content design skills including static, print, and video content
- A knowledge of the creative process, including video content creation
- Ability to work from idea to execution and distribution
- You’re a voracious TV and film watcher; you’re always up on the next new show
- You’re proactive and naturally curious about the digital and social space, constantly looking for opportunities
- You are passionate about the work you do and treat your client’s business as if it were your own
- You make others’ jobs easier (no matter who they are or what they do)
- You create a positive and open environment when around others
- Your attention to detail is unmatched
- You know how to hustle
- 100% employer contribution for heath, vision and dental
- 401k plus discretionary match
- Paid vacation and sick
- Short and long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life insurance
- Movement Journey – Stipend for continued education or personal growth
- Amazing colleagues!
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and LinkedIn URL to LAJobs@movementstrategy.com with the position title ‘Art Director/Sr. Graphics Designer (LA)’ in the subject line.
Movement Strategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Movement Strategy is a social media and digital marketing agency for leading entertainment & sports, lifestyle & ecommerce, and food & beverage brands.
© Movement Strategy 2019
© Movement Strategy 2019