Social Media ManagerLos Angeles, CA
Social Media Managers are the face and voice of today’s largest brands. They are master storytellers, brand planners, editors, content strategists, publishers and customer service all rolled into one. We are looking for someone in this role to work on an Amazon Prime Video account. Are you the right fit?
Movement Strategy is on the hunt for someone with 3-4 years of experience working across day-to-day content planning and publishing management. We’re looking for a well-organized, positive rock star that can work with internal and external teams to help produce and publish strategic content, grow brand communities, address individual client needs, and consistently monitor and optimize executions to increase overall brand engagement and account growth.
Applicants must be interested in several things for this role. First and foremost, you’re enthralled within the digital-social environment. Second, you constantly think of ways people and brands can connect with one another. Third, you’re looking for a home that fosters these characteristics and allows you to grow.
— Community Management: you seek to provide value to individuals in the most natural way possible. This translates into management of content posting and strategic community interactions, in addition to specific customer service inquiries and questions. You are closely in tune with the overall social conversation, brand voice and tone, and can quickly identify trends, and engagement opportunities to insert the brand in.
— Editorial Content Creation: You have experience in creating and managing social media content calendars for large global brands. Think master global calendar with supporting local calendars. This includes everything from planning key dates and strategic moments, to developing both copy and images for individual pieces of content nuanced by market. This requires strong communication, close collaboration with the creative team members, personal creativity, and organization to own these calendars efficiently and effectively.
— Creative Writing: you understand a brand’s voice, especially how to adopt this into the social vernacular. Perhaps more important, you handle revisions and direction from your supervisor positively and efficiently.
— Team Communication: you’ll be confident and comfortable interacting with both your internal teams and Clients on a regular basis. Often, you’ll be called upon to explain the insight behind your work and help others understand the overall strategy of the content/activations you manage, and how to make it better.
- Strong organizational skills (manage multiple channels and global/local market content calendars)
- Well-versed and up to speed in the latest social media technologies, platforms, services and analytics tools.
- Proven writing skills (technical and creative)
- Strong collaborator across internal and client teams
- Quick with feedback and revisions
- Keen with accuracy and proofreading
- Can handle multiple work streams and points of contact with ease
- 3+ years experience creating and managing social media content for brand/owned channels, agency setting preferred
- A creative background (no formal requirements — we’re open to hearing your story)
- Expert knowledge with all current social platforms (posting, scheduling, and creating content)
- Experience with social listening and publishing tools
- Impeccable writing, public speaking and overall communication skills. This will entail copywriting, client communications and reporting
- Content and editorial expert
- Passionate and knowledgeable about film, the entertainment industry, pop-culture, and relevant markets
- On top of the latest industry trends, breakthrough creative campaigns, emerging technologies, pop culture and current events. Bring forward opportunistic ideas proactively to take advantage of these trends in real-time.
- Strategic thinker at the core with the ability to identify an insight and turn it into a sound strategic recommendation
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; demonstrate a mastery of metrics, and understand what is working and how we can make things better
- Proficient in Keynote, G-suite, Sprinklr, and all social platforms
- Must be self-motivated and a master multi-tasker who crushes day-to-day interactions but understands and takes action on road-mapping and planning ahead
- Ability to prepare client-ready documents and liaise with clients and brand agency partners
- Understanding that some hours outside of normal business hours and/or weekends are required (comp days available)
- You’re proactive and naturally curious about the digital space, constantly looking for opportunities
- You are passionate about the work you do and treat your client’s business as if it were your own
- You make others’ jobs easier (no matter who they are or what they do)
- You create a positive and open environment when around others
- Your attention to detail is unmatched
- You’re the hardest worker in town
- You know how to hustle
- 100% employer contribution for heath, vision and dental
- 401k plus match
- Paid vacation and sick
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Support for continued education
- Health and Wellness program
- Commuter benefits
- Movement Journey – Stipend for continued education or personal growth
- Amazing colleagues!
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and LinkedIn URL to LAJobs@movementstrategy.com with the position title ‘Social Media Manager (Los Angeles)’ in the subject line.
Movement Strategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Movement Strategy is a social media and digital marketing agency for leading entertainment & sports, lifestyle & ecommerce, and food & beverage brands.
© Movement Strategy 2019
© Movement Strategy 2019