Media StrategistDenver, CO
Movement Strategy is currently seeking a driven, results-oriented Paid Media Strategist who will be responsible for planning, optimizing and reporting on paid social campaigns, in order to meet and surpass each client’s business goal. He/She is comfortable communicating campaign progress & results directly to clients (both written and verbal). The perfect candidate for this position is not only highly-familiar with paid social platforms, but also highly-familiar with platform trends/news, and enjoys staying on top of industry trends that could turn into big opportunities for their clients.
Movement Strategy is an independent social-led creative agency with a focus on digital marketing initiatives through the combined use of strategic creative and a deep knowledge of the latest social features, tools and digital trends. Now at its 10-year tenure, Movement produces groundbreaking work for partners including Under Armour, Warner Bros., USA Today, and Amazon.
- Oversee the development and execution of paid social campaigns with a variety of goals (traffic, customer acquisition, lead-generation, engagement, etc.).
- Track, measure, and analyze performance of paid social campaigns across platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and Snapchat, among others.
- Lead monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicate any issues.
- Ensure quality written & verbal communication of paid social tactics & results to clients, serving as the day-to-day Paid Social expert for clients and internally.
- Review plans and proactively apply learned insights to create best-in-class campaign executions, with the results to show for it.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of full time experience managing Paid Social campaigns at an agency or in-house, including; Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest or LinkedIn.
- An ability to execute paid social media strategy and clearly communicate campaign progress, optimizations, and results to clients.
- Experience & comfortability with Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, and a track record for taking initiative
- Demonstrate an active interest in advancing the success of our clients.
- Comfortability working with Web Developers for back-end set up of tracking code & pixels.
- You’re proactive, passionate, and naturally curious about the digital space, constantly looking for new trends/opportunities that may lead to cutting-edge digital strategy
- You are passionate about the work you do and treat your client’s business as if it were your own
- You make others’ jobs easier (no matter who they are or what they do)
- You create a positive and open environment when around others
- Your attention to detail is unmatched
- You’re the hardest worker in town
- You know how to hustle
- 100% employer contribution for heath, vision and dental
- 401k plus match
- Paid vacation and sick
- Life insurance
- Movement Journey – Stipend for continued education or personal growth
- Amazing colleagues!
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and LinkedIn URL to DenverJobs@movementstrategy.com with the position title ‘Media Strategist’ in the subject line.
Movement Strategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Movement Strategy is a social media and digital marketing agency for leading entertainment & sports, lifestyle & ecommerce, and food & beverage brands.
© Movement Strategy 2019
© Movement Strategy 2019