Paid Media ManagerDenver, CO
Movement Strategy is currently seeking a driven, results-oriented Paid Media Manager who will be responsible for planning, optimizing and reporting on paid social campaigns, in order to meet and surpass each client’s business goal. This person is comfortable communicating campaign progress & results directly to clients (both written and verbal). The perfect candidate for this position is not only highly-familiar with paid social platforms, but also highly-familiar with platform trends/news and enjoys staying on top of industry trends that can turn into big opportunities for their clients.
Movement Strategy is an independent social-led creative agency with a focus on digital marketing initiatives through the combined use of strategic creative and a deep knowledge of the latest social features, tools and digital trends. Now at its 10-year tenure, Movement produces groundbreaking work for partners including Under Armour, Warner Bros., Netflix, TruTV and Just Energy.
- Oversee the development and execution of paid social campaigns with a variety of goals (customer acquisition, lead-generation, engagement, etc.).
- Track, measure, and analyze performance of paid social campaigns across platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, among others.
- Lead monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and proactively communicate any issues.
- Ensure quality written & verbal communication of paid social tactics & results to clients, serving as the day-to-day Paid Social expert for clients and internally.
- Review plans and proactively apply learned insights to create best-in-class campaign executions, with the results to show for it.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of full-time experience managing Paid Social campaigns at an agency or in-house, including; Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, or LinkedIn.
- An ability to execute paid social media strategy and clearly communicate campaign progress, optimizations, and results to clients.
- Experience & comfortability with Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, and a track record for taking initiative
- Demonstrate an active interest in advancing the success of our clients.
- Comfortability working with Web Developers for back-end set up of tracking code & pixels.
- You’re proactive and naturally curious about the digital space, constantly looking for opportunities
- You are passionate about the work you do and treat your client’s business as if it were your own
- You make others’ jobs easier (no matter who they are or what they do)
- You create a positive and open environment when around others
- Your attention to detail is unmatched
- You’re the hardest worker in town
- You know how to hustle
- 100% employer contribution for heath, vision and dental
- 401k plus match
- Paid vacation and sick
- Life insurance
- Commuter benefits (add for NYC only)
- Movement Journey – Stipend for continued education or personal growth
- Amazing colleagues!
© Movement Strategy 2018
© Movement Strategy 2018