Associate Creative DirectorDenver, CO
Movement Strategy is seeking an Associate Creative Director to help lead a team of creatives doing best-in-class social-led creative in our Denver office. You will work closely with the Executive Creative Director and agency leadership to lead creative for our clients, help with new business, and manage a team of eager creatives. Ideal candidates will have a passion for the digital and social media space—and redefining the model for editorialized social content created by brands. We are looking for someone with agency experience working on large brands, and experience being the creative lead on productions. A big part of this role will be helping to grow our Denver office—both in terms of the types of work we are doing, as well as pitching new business and helping grow the Creative team. We are open to candidates of either Art Direction or Copywriting background.
Company intro: Movement Strategy is an independent social-led creative agency with a focus on digital marketing initiatives through the combined use of strategic creative and a deep knowledge of the latest social features, tools and digital trends. Now in its 12th year, Movement produces groundbreaking work for partners including Under Armour, Warner Bros., Netflix, truTV, Amazon Prime Video and Exclusive Resorts .
Day-to-day responsibilities will include ideation, concepting and brainstorming strategic, social-led creative. You will also help manage a team, mentor and teach to promote growth for team members—and pushing them to do their best work. Other responsibilities include: client presentations, being the creative lead on productions (from pre to post), and making the best work happen. As an Associate Creative Director, you will work closely with all departments within the agency including Business Strategy/Client Services and our in-house Production team.
● 4–6 years of experience
● Agency experience in social media and digital
● Previously held ACD role in relevant agency
● Art Direction or Copywriting background, but skills in managing both
● Eagerness to stay involved in the work (get your hands dirty, if you will)
● Collaborative at all levels and excited about being a part of a growing, mid-sized agency
● You’re proactive and naturally curious about the digital space, constantly looking for opportunities
● You are passionate about the work you do and treat your client’s business as if it were your own
● You make others’ jobs easier (no matter who they are or what they do)
● You create a positive and open environment when around others
● Your attention to detail is unmatched
● You’re the hardest worker in town
● You know how to hustle
● 100% employer contribution for heath, vision and dental
● 401k plus match
● Paid vacation and sick
● Short Term and Long Term Disability
● Life insurance
● Movement Journey – Stipend for continued education or personal growth
● Amazing colleagues!
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and LinkedIn URL to DenverJobs@movementstrategy.com with the position title ‘Creative Director Denver’ in the subject line.
Movement Strategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Movement Strategy is a social media and digital marketing agency for leading entertainment & sports, lifestyle & ecommerce, and food & beverage brands.
© Movement Strategy 2019
© Movement Strategy 2019