Sr. Social Media StrategistDenver, CO
Movement Strategy is looking for a Sr. Social Media Strategist to join our Denver office. If you’re a strategic thinker and produce high quality work with 5+ yrs experience, and a proven track record successfully managing and growing business, keep reading!
We’re a full-service social media agency with offices in NY, Denver, and LA. We work closely with several leading brands that span across a variety of industries and global markets. Delivering business results through bespoke creative and unexpected collaborations, rooted in strategy and data, is what drives our continued success. We believe in true partnership, team collaboration, non-stop hustle, and a good whiteboard session. We take great pride in a company culture grounded in the entrepreneurial spirit and personal growth. Here at Movement, we’re a group of passionate creative thinkers, with a point of view and fresh perspective.
Our ideal candidate is well-versed in all aspects of digital strategy; from thinking big picture, to articulating those strategic thoughts and plans on paper, and in collaboration with the larger team, turning that plan into actionable executions. They bring their A-game every day, and are always one-step ahead of everyone else.
The Sr. Social Media Strategist is responsible for being a strategic partner to our clients, earning their trust and building mutually-beneficial long-term relationships through smart work.
— Strategic Thinking: The ability to analyze the organization’s competitive position by considering market and industry trends, existing and potential customers (internal and external), and strengths and weaknesses as compared to competitors.
— Strategic Agility & Innovation: Learns quickly when facing new problems; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
— Management: Anticipates future consequences and trends accurately; brings creative ideas to market; recognizes strategic opportunities for change; creates competitive and breakthrough strategies.
— Organizational Agility: Knowledgeable about how organizations work; gets things done both through formal and informal channels; effectively maneuvers through complex political situations.
— Drive for Results: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; does not give up before finishing, even in the face of resistance or setbacks; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- At least 5-7 yrs experience developing digital strategies, managing and growing client business, primarily within a digital agency environment
- Comfortable interacting with senior-level clients.
- Ability to evaluate our client’s marketing objectives and develop a strategic plan to support these objectives. You can consume, assimilate, and distill lots of disparate information into this plan, express that plan with compelling language, and then build a case to explain, defend, and generate excitement around it.
- Strategic thinker at the core with the ability to identify an insight and turn it into a sound strategic recommendation.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; demonstrate a mastery of metrics, and understand what is working and how we can make things better.
- Develop strategic and creative briefs and present materials internally and to the client.
- Experience leading all client engagements; providing strategic recommendations and deliverables, thought leadership, integrated plans, and collaboration across all day-to-day deliverables.
- Experience leading brand planning across multiple clients and industries.
- Embody the ‘lead by example’ approach–constantly inspiring and motivating cross-functional teams to produce outstanding work. More importantly, you need to be a person that does the work, and that people want to work with and learn from.
- High degree of endurance and flexibility to work through multiple iterations of work and quickly manage changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain high standards and impeccable attention to detail across internal and external deliverables.
- On top of the latest industry trends, breakthrough creative campaigns, and emerging technologies.
- A hustler and proven self-starter with the drive to succeed in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Proactive and naturally curious about the digital space, constantly looking for opportunities.
- Passionate about the work you do, always treating the client’s business as if it were your own.
- Positive thinker whose optimistic outlook is contagious to everyone around them, clients included.
© Movement Strategy 2018
© Movement Strategy 2018