Senior Creative, Art DirectorNew York, NY
Movement Strategy is looking for a smart and driven Senior Art Director with 5+ years of experience to help deliver groundbreaking ideas, best-in-class social and digital executions and a passion for the advertising, storytelling and the future of social media.
We’re a social-led creative agency with offices in NYC, Denver, and LA. We work closely with several leading brands that span across a variety of industries and global markets. We believe that the best creative ideas are equally strategic and our continued success has been in staying ahead of a changing landscape, delivering real business results, and always pushing for more with bespoke creative and unexpected collaborations. We believe in true partnership, team collaboration, non-stop hustle, and a good whiteboard session. We take great pride in a company culture grounded in the entrepreneurial spirit and personal growth. Here at Movement Strategy, we’re a group of passionate creative thinkers, with a unique point of view and fresh perspective.
This Senior Creative, Art Director will function as an integral member of our agency, working on the Creative team and collaborating closely with other Art Directors and Copywriters and our in-house Production team and Business Strategy teams to concept, develop, and execute digital, social and experiential creative. As a Senior Creative at Movement Strategy you must be a strong conceptual thinker, deck builder, and brainstorm leader—as well as willing and able to roll up your sleeves and dive into the Adobe Suite.
— Design Skills: Thorough understanding of the tools and examples of your work in the social and digital space.
— Conceptual Thinking & Innovation: Always on the lookout for what’s next, a consumer of social media and seeker of inspiration for the next big idea. Able to brainstorm solo or in groups and generate, vet and expand thought starters to get to the best, fresh ideas. Never lets ego get in the way of the best work.
- At least 5 years agency experience in design and art direction including hands-on experience with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong design skills and relevant social and digital experience.
- Experience leading creative brainstorms, decks and client deliverables.
- Client-facing and pitch experience.
- On top of the latest industry trends, breakthrough creative campaigns, and emerging technologies.
- Video experience including animation, editing and/or directing.
- Knowledge of production including on-set video and photography experience.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- A hustler and proven self-starter with the drive to succeed in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Proactive and naturally curious about the digital space, constantly looking for opportunities.
- Passionate about the work you do, always treating the client’s business as if it were your own.
- Positive thinker whose optimistic outlook is contagious to everyone around them, clients included.
Please include with your Resume and Cover Letter:
- Your favorite social or digital campaign and the insight behind it
- In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say (or show us) something that will catch our eye!
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and LinkedIn URL to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title ‘Senior Creative, Art Director (NYC)’ in the subject line.
© Movement Strategy 2018
© Movement Strategy 2018